- Will Call will be the ONLY option given when purchasing tickets. We do NOT give physical or digital tickets for entry to our shows.
- Once tickets are purchased the ONLY thing you will show once doors open is the ticket purchases driver’s license to get in. There is nothing to print or pick up ahead of time for entry.
- VIP Tickets include priority seating ONLY (seating closest to the stage).
- 18 & over
- Two items minimum per person from our menu- if liquor or alcohol is purchased you must purchase a food item
- Cell phones are subject to be locked up using Yonder bags. This is at the discretion of Zanies and the Comedian.
Zanies Nashville Comedy Night Club
2025 8th Ave S
Nashville, TN 37204
Jared Freid is a stand-up comedian based out of New York City, with a strong focus on dating and relationships. He has performed on The Tonight Show and was named one of JFL’s 2017 New Faces. Jared’s comedy is current and reflects the ordinary daily thoughts of everyone you know, especially if you know a lot of millennials that are obsessing over dating apps, trying to be real adults, and worrying about their bodies.
Jared has a remarkable insight into how millennial relationships (or even situationships) begin and end. Besides headlining and touring at clubs around the country, Jared hosts two highly-rated weekly podcasts. He co-hosts U Up? with Jordana Abraham of Betches, where they discuss their takes on modern dating with issues ranging from apps to hookups to relationships. U Up? has over 750,000 monthly listeners, many of whom came out to support the U Up? Live Tour that visited over 20 cities in 2019. Additionally, Jared’s JTrain Podcast boasts over 450,000 listeners per month and regularly lands in the iTunes top 100. The show has a cult following of loyal fans. Guests have included: Michael Che, Pete Davidson, Colin Quinn, Sal Vulcano, Bert Kreischer, Dave Attell, Michelle Wolf and more. It’s been called “A Dear Abby for Dudes,” which is why both men and women tune in religiously. Many of Jared’s fans say that his advice has helped them in their personal lives. Additionally, Jared recently launched his new show Dating Makeover, presented by Spotify Greenroom. Every Sunday night, fans can join in on the conversation and get advice directly from Jared.