Zanies Comedy Club Nashville Tickets
- are purchased for a specific show, performer, date & time.
- are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE to any other show, date or time.
- are assessed a Handling & Service Fee that is added to the base ticket price whether purchased via phone, website or in person.
- do SELL OUT in advance therefore we encourage you to purchase tickets in advance. Advance ticket purchase guarantees seats inside the show room but not specific seating together (see SEATING below).
Zanies Comedy Club Ticket Confirmation BARCODES = FAST ENTRY and SEATING.
NOTICE: One Barcode is issued for ALL tickets purchased on this order.
Simply click DOWNLOAD TICKETS link that opens a pdf in another tab or browser window then choose option below:
1. VIEW BARCODE on a MOBILE DEVICE: if you can VIEW IT then we can SCAN IT.
No need to print a paper copy…go green with us by using our new Mobile Device Barcode Checkin.
Please ZOOM IN on the QR (square) Code to just about fill the screen for the best & fastest scanning, entry and seating we can possibly provide.
2. PRINT BARCODE PAPER COPY: in the new tab or window look in the upper right hand corner of the ticket for CLICK HERE TO PRINT YOUR TICKETS. If by chance it does not print then your device or system might require an updated version of Adobe Flash. You can simply print via your browser by clicking File then Print.If the above options do not work for you then simply ASK for your BARCODE CONFIRMATION at the WILL CALL BOX OFFICE WINDOW before entering the show room for seating.GENERAL ADMISSION SEATING:- All seating will be reserved in advance by box office staff. Your seat assignment will be issued to you upon entry. Lining up in advance before shows is currently not allowed.For your safety and ours, Zanies Nashville follows all requirements established by the Metro Nashville Health Department COVID-19 business reopening plan. These include: • Zanies team members will have their temperatures checked prior to each shift.
• Our team members will be required to wear masks during the entirety of their shift
• Social distancing rules are enforced
• Hand sanitizer is available and its use is encouraged
• Seating area, bar, and food contact surfaces are routinely cleaned and thoroughly sanitized between shows.
• Zanies requires all guests are to wear a mask when not seated in our venue. This includes walking to the restroom and exiting/entering our venue.
• Although opinions can conflict, we appreciate the cooperation from every guest that abides by the rules set in place that will help us continue to operate safely and within the guidelines established by the Metro Nashville Health DepartmentHANDICAPPED SEATING: When purchasing tickets please let us know your handicapped status for seating accommodations. If your tickets were purchased online, please call our Box Office at (615) 269-0221 in advance to make arrangements.MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENTS: 18 to Laugh and 21 to Drink.
Everyone must be 18 years of age or older with a valid photo I.D. for admittance and 21 to consume alcohol. Please be prepared to present an “Acceptable form of identification” meaning:
(A) A state-issued driver license;
(B) A state-issued identification card;
(C) A valid passport; or
(D) A valid military identification
NOTE: College IDs are NOT an acceptable form of I.D. It is the Law!MINIMUM PURCHASE REQUIREMENT:
-Every customer is required to purchase at least TWO (2) items inside the club (must include one food item). Alcohol does not have to purchased. This requirement ensures Zanies Comedy Club continues bringing you the best Live Comedy Acts as the ticket price pays for all the performers. GENERAL RULES:
-ALL SHOWS ARE SMOKE FREE in accordance with Tennessee State Law. NOTE: Smoking is permitted outside and patrons may exit & re-enter the show room.
-DRESS CODE: No Dress Code…but we do ask you please wear clothes.
-No food or beverages may be brought in or out of Zanies Comedy Club.
-the following are STRICTLY PROHIBITED during shows out of respect to the performers(s) on stage and everyone else seated around you:
1. Flash Photography
2. Audio and/or Video Recording
3. Mobile Devices including calls and text messaging
– Zanies Comedy Club reserves the right to refuse service to any individual.PARKING is always FREE and available in our parking lot around the club.
Upon arrival please check with our Security Guard for specific parking areas and questions.By purchasing tickets to any event, you are authorizing this charge and acknowledging our terms and conditions below. ALL SALES ARE FINAL, unless an event is cancelled by the artist or venue. There are no refunds, transfers or exchanges. There is a two item minimum purchase per person in the showroom. Any two item combination of food or beverage satisfies the minimum. Unless otherwise stated, there are no food or beverages included with your ticket purchase. All events are 18 years of age or older, unless otherwise stated in the event description. You must have a valid state or government issued photo ID to show proof of age. All seating is on a first come first served basis. In order to be seated, at least half of your party must be present. Under certain circumstances, we may not be able to seat your entire party together. Resale is not permitted, and the venue has the right to cancel or deny entry to anyone suspected of resale or suspected of buying resold tickets. Venue reserves the right to resell tickets of any person/party who has not been seated by scheduled show time; no refunds will be issued. Valid Photo ID and Credit Card used for purchase must be presented to pick up tickets. Tickets will not be released to anyone other than the purchaser unless prior arrangements have been made. Venue is a non-smoking and non-vaping property. Management reserves the right to deny and refuse entry to or remove parties who may be deemed a distraction to other guests (including, without limitation, appearing intoxicated or not abiding by venue policies). Upon entry of the venue, (i) you hereby and irrevocably grant the venue owner, and its parent(s), affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, successors and assigns (collectively, “Owner”) the right to photograph, record, film and otherwise capture your image, voice and likeness (collectively, “Footage”) and to own, license, assign and/or use the Footage (and/or any portion thereof) in perpetuity, throughout the world in any and all media including, without limitation, in connection with any productions, programming, advertising and promotion, subject in all respects in Owner’s sole discretion. Furthermore, you hereby acknowledge and are fully aware that there are a number of potential risks associated with your entry into the venue during and/or after the COVID-19 pandemic. This waiver, release, and other representations and covenants set forth herein are in consideration of your entry and participation/attendance of any live event performance. Therefore, without limitation, you hereby acknowledge and understand, even with certain safety measures that are implemented within the venue (i.e. social distancing, facial covering, etc.) that you could contract COVID-19 disease which could result in a serious medical condition requiring medical treatment in a hospital or could possibly lead to death.Accordingly, you, knowingly and freely, assume all such COVID-19 related risks, both known and unknown, relating to your entry into the venue and your participation/attendance in this live event. And, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you and your heirs, successors and assigns, hereby forever release, waive, relinquish, and discharge Owner, along with its parent(s), subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, successors and/or assigns, including without limitation, their respective officers, agents, employees, or other representatives (collectively, the “Owner Representatives”), from any and all COVID-19 related claims, demands, liabilities, rights, damages, expenses, and causes of action of whatever kind or nature, and other losses of any kind, whether known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, (collectively, “Damages”) as a result of your entry to this venue and participation of this live event, including but not limited to personal injuries, death, disease or property losses, or any other loss, and including but not limited to claims based on the alleged negligence of any Owner Representative(s) or any other person related to COVID-19 sanitization. You further promise not to sue the Owner or any of Owner Representatives and agree to indemnify and hold them harmless from any and all Damages resulting from your contraction of COVID-19.If any portion of these terms & conditions are found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect. If we fail to enforce any of these Terms, it will not be considered a waiver of any of our rights.